Please send your Resume at email@example.com.
Designation: Officer – Operations
- Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- Experience: 1-2 years of manufacturing/production environment, preferably from uPVC/PVC profiles or pipe industry
- Salary: Negotiable
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- The ability to learn and manage multiple projects simultaneously and use problem solving tools
- Knowledge of equipment and manufacturing technologies.
- Knowledge of maintenance processes including mechanical, electrical and instrumentation
- Assist Production Manager in planning, coordinating and supervising production activities
- Maintain effective and updated operating procedures in regard to production
- Ensure compliance with all production/ manufacturing procedures and processes
- Work with Maintenance to coordinate preventative and emergency maintenance.
- Assist in establishing and monitoring production plans
- Maintain accurate inventory control
- Calculate and analyze all productivity and material data
- Responsible for the safe and successful operation of their area in support of the plant production goals.